New Vacancy | ICT CUBE
Junior/Senior C# Software Engineer
About the Job:
- Does working on challenging problems, creating new generation of Continuous Integration and DevOps services excites you?
- We are looking for experienced software engineer (mid-level and above) with a passion for being part of a high-impact, cross-functional Agile team, which is responsible for developing a suite of scalable, resilient, and secure enterprise-scale CI services and microservices.
- Our team encourages the continuous personal development of each one and sharing knowledge between us. If you join us, you will be part of many initiatives like technical/technology guardian areas and competitive programming challenges.
- Our people are the most critical asset of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
As part of our team, your responsibilities will be:
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in C# (knowledge about other modern programming language such Python or Java is a plus).
Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), algorithms and data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with .NET Framework (.NET, .NET Core).
- Experience with designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Very good knowledge with ASP.NET, LINQ, MVC and Entity Framework.
- Very good knowledge with Database design and technologies (SQL, NoSQL).
- Good knowledge with Version Control (Git) and CI/CD tools.
- Fair knowledge with Docker and Docker-compose.
- Familiar with coding standards and Agile practices such as code review, build processes, and testing.
- English language proficiency is a must.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Possess analytical thinking.
- Experience building large-scale software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Working knowledge of test-driven development, automated unit testing.
If interested, please share your CV with us and mention the job reference in the subject line.